SUMMARY: Operates and maintains high-pressure boiler (MUST HAVE A MN 2nd Class B Boiler License), installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems by performing the following duties in a plant environment.
1. Assure that work assignments are carried out in accordance with all safety programs, procedures, standards and policies, and are completed safely, accurately, and by deadlines.
2. Operate, monitor, maintain, and chemically treat the high-pressure boiler for safe and efficient operation of boiler and manufacturing process.
3. Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment in the facility by visually inspecting, testing machinery and equipment to ensure proper function and promote efficiency to ensure breakdowns due to maintenance issues are controlled.
4. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and problem-solve boilers, Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs), computers, controls, electrical/electronics (3 phase, 220, 440), hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing, and HVAC.
5. Ensure that equipment repairs remain functional and are not a contributor to continued downtime. Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts in a timely and professional manner.
6. Welding experience to include fabricating, hanging and fitting stainless steel pipes to 3A standards by using mig and/or tig and purge.