These positions require a MN 2nd or 1st Class B Boiler's License and involves operating and maintaining high-pressure package boilers while performing repairs and preventive maintenance on facility and production equipment. Position is Full-Time Permanent, offering Full Benefits. Both 2nd B and 1st B positions are for the 3pm to 11pm shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Independently performs assigned plant equipment repairs.
2. Independently performs assigned preventative maintenance for equipment.
3. Performs mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of plant equipment.
4. Performs building maintenance and repairs as needed.
5. May perform electrical repairs of single phase and three phase power distribution components.
6. May perform troubleshooting and repairs of electrical control wiring of equipment.
7. Performs other duties as requested.
1. Minimum 3 years related maintenance experience or 2 years of maintenance experience with additional technical training specifically applicable to equipment and plant maintenance.
2. Knowledge of single phase and 3 phase electrical distribution, systems and motors.
3. Ability to troubleshoot electrical controls from basic electrical schematics.
4. Ability to use electrical test instruments such as continuity tester, ampere meter, voltage tester.
5. Ability to troubleshoot and perform complex repairs and machine adjustments.
6. Ability to locate, read, understand, and apply information from equipment manuals.
7. Ability to independently perform and document equipment PM’s.
8. Basic problem solving and electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
9. Valid MN boiler 2nd or 1st class B license.