Chief Boiler Operator, Chaska, MN
$27 to $29 per hour starting wage DOQ.
We are seeking Power Plant Operators experienced with the operation of solid fuel, high-pressure steam and turbine generation process and power plant equipment.
· Operate & maintaining high-pressure steam boilers.
· Perform boiler water treatment testing and monitoring.
· Oversee and mentor auxiliary operators.
· Performing Plant Start Ups and Shut Downs.
· Ensuring compliance with ALL State of and Federal permits, codes, and regulations.
Qualified Candidate requirements:
· MN Chief B Boiler's License or the ability to obtain one.
· Experience with Operating Solid Fuel Steam Plant equipment preferred.
· Experience with Delta V Control Room Equipment or comparable DCS.
· Ability to Multi-task.
· Good Leadership Skills.
· Self – Starter.
· Motivated to be part of a team.
· Ability to pass screening tests.