We are seeking a MN Licensed 1st or 2nd Class B Boiler Operator with strong troubleshooting skills.
Salary starts at $30 per hour for 1st B license, Paid Vacation after 6 months, Mon- Fri 2nd shift position and excellent benefits.
This position involves the operation and maintenance of high-pressure boilers while performing basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, maintenance, and general repairs on plant equipment.
1 - 3 years of experience operating & maintaining high-pressure boilers and auxiliary equipment
1 - 3 years of experience maintaining, trouble-shooting and repairing industrial equipment
EDUCATION & LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
· High School education or equivalent
· Specialized course work beyond High School or completed apprenticeship program
· Valid Minnesota First Class B Boiler's License
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Strong Electrical Troubleshooting skills.
· Experience Troubleshooting PLC’s and PLC controlled equipment desirable but not an absolute requirement.
· Able to pass Basic Electrical, Mechanical Aptitude and Process Boiler tests.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well with others and independently.