We are currently seeking an Instrumentation and Controls Technician responsible for:
Installing and replacing DCS components and troubleshooting all instruments associated with DCS and electrical equipment for solid fuel power plants.
· Troubleshoot, maintain, and program Digital Control Systems
· Maintain, calibrate and program single loop controllers
· Service and calibrate flow meters, transmitters, level controllers, burner management systems and computer emissions monitoring systems
· Prepare reports
Qualified candidates should have 4 years of I & C experience within the power plant industry, preferably with the following equipment:
· Emerson Delta V
· Allen Bradley PLCs
· Rosemont Instruments.
Skills Required Include:
· Technical Degree in Electronics or Military Experience/Training
· 3-5 years of experience with directly related equipment & responsibilities