Boiler Operator / Maintenance Tech, Full-Time, Mon - Thur (4- 10 hours per day schedule).
As a Boiler Operator, you must be dependable and self-motivated with strong technical abilities and able to function effectively as part of a team.
EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Three years of experience within the boiler & maintenance field
· Maintenance apprenticeship, trade or technical education desirable.
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· Class C driver’s license and vehicle
· Valid Minnesota Class 2nd B or higher Boiler's License
· Capable of heavy lifting, minimum 50lbs.
· General familiarity with electrical, mechanical systems and maintenance tools.
· Excellent work ethic
· Ability to work well with others
· Enjoys working on production and facility equipment.