Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Instrument & Controls Supervisor, this position assists in the performance of corrective and preventative maintenance, repair and calibration of all Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems and power plant instruments and controls.
Job Description: A combination of education and experience equivalent to four years of progressively responsible experience in the maintenance and repair of instruments and control systems or similar position with at least three of those years working in the operation and maintenance of high pressure steam and electrical power generation systems.
Required Qualifications: Minnesota Provisional Waste Combustor Certification within six months of employment.
- A background in electronics maintenance
- Possession of a valid Minnesota Power Limited Technician license
- Possession of a valid Minnesota Electrician's license
- Background in Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS) maintenance
- Possession of a valid Minnesota Class A Stationary Engineer's license.
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college in electrical repair and maintenance.